Our real estate law practice is dedicated to assisting buyers and sellers with the purchase and sale of real property, whether residential or commercial property. From the inception of the transaction, evaluating the contract and negotiating key terms, as well as conducting due diligence and examining title, we are here to protect our clients and their real estate investments.
By retaining an experienced real estate attorney – title agent, you can close with confidence since we are here to ensure that title is clear of any defects. As an agent for WFG Title, our attorneys examine the title commitment and owner's and mortgagee final policy curing any title defects to guarantee a commitment is issued and the transaction can close.
Whether you are buying or selling, we can guide you through the process and provide you with guidance and legal advice every step of the way, including:
- Contract review and negotiation
- Escrow agent services
- Lien searches
- Review and preparation of conveyance documents — to make sure the warranty deed, bill of sale and all closing documents are accurate
- Communicate with your lender, if applicable to obtain financing and prepare for closing
- Order survey and review for any and all defects or matters affecting the property
- Prepare the HUD-1 settlement statement in preparation for closing