Webinars & Other Resources


Do you live abroad? Do you want to invest in the US stock market with TAX FREE returns?

Posted by Beatrice Bianchi Fasani | Jul 07, 2020 | 0 Comments

Do you live abroad? Do you want to invest in the US stock market but have no idea where to start and how much taxes are you going to pay on these investments?  

I have created, and trademarked, an investment vehicle, the “US Investment Protection Trust,” that  not only will allow you, as a foreign individual, to invest in the US stock market but it will also ensure that anything you earn from these investments will be completely tax free.   

Yes, it is possible, and I created the structure that MAKES IT POSSIBLE!

Here is how it works:

1. You need to be a NON-TAX RESIDENT IN THE US. If you have a green card or are a US citizen, this structure will NOT work for you (but we can help in other ways, don't worry).

2. It does NOT apply to real estate investments. It is only for investments in the stock market.

- We will create the trust,
- we will open the investment account FOR YOU AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO COME HERE IN THE US!
- we will work with a financial advisor that will invest your funds to make sure all the disclosure requirements in the U.S. are completely satisfied.

Are you interested? Contact us NOW at [email protected] and schedule your consultation if you want to know more!

About the Author

Beatrice Bianchi Fasani

Beatrice Bianchi Fasani is a Florida licensed attorney and one of the founding members of the firm. She currently focuses her practice on inbound and outbound tax planning, pre-immigration tax planning, estate planning, real property transactions and corporate law.


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Free 15 minute phone case assessment

Contact us

To send requests for quotes and information to the Bianchi Fasani and Fantacci Law studio, fill out the form on this page.